Frequently Asked Questions
- Your bad self
- Friends and/or Family
- Food for cooking
- Personal items
*Clothing during the rental is optional, just make sure you have some on when you pick up the van
Each of our wonderful Campagos comes stocked with:
- Bed sheets, blankets, duvets, and lots of pillows
- Reusable cups
- Reusable plates
- Reusable silverware
- Portable camp stove
- Camp stove propane fuel
- Cooking utensils
- Corkscrew bottle opener
- Jumbo-sized cooler
- Folding dining table
- Camping chairs for your whole group
- Coffee and coffee supplies
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- User manual
- Mosquito netting for windows
- Cleaning supplies (dust pan, dish towels, paper towels, garbage bags, dish soap, sponge)
- Solar shower system
- Portable power station
- Portable bluetooth speaker
- Xbox and enough Xbox controllers from your whole group
- Xbox games
Yes you can! Off planet travel is also permitted if you have the means. The only forbidden territory is Mexico, for insurance reasons.
Generally we don't want you going off-road, deep into the desert, or on super muddy or rough terrain that would be extremely expensive or difficult to recover the van from if there was a problem. Our vans do not have 4 wheel drive, they are designed for more accessible areas. We realize your adventure may include going on dirt/gravel roads to a dispersed campsite or other remote area, and that's fine. But if you wouldn't be comfortable driving your car there, then it's not a good fit for the van either.
Sprinter vans are economical on fuel due to the highly efficient diesel engine. In theory they can get as high as 25 miles to the gallon, but we recommend planning on 15 miles per gallon and being pleasantly surprised if you do better.
Yes we can make arrangements to deliver you a van.
- Delivery is free within a 3 mile range of our office.
- Delivery outside this zone will be charged a fee based on time/mileage.
- Deliveries must be scheduled at least a week in advance so we can make sure we have staff available to handle your needs. Rush deliveries may be charged an additional expediting fee.
- Deliveries are made within delivery windows (anywhere from one hour to three hour windows). Due to traffic and other elements of delivery beyond our control we do not guarantee a specific delivery time, but we will do our best to deliver at the precise time requested.
Campago includes 100 miles per day of your rental. So a 7 day rental will include 700 miles. Rental days are calculated in 24 hour increments (i.e. 20 hours = 1 day, 30 hours = 2 days). Additional miles are .35 per mile.
We provide 24-7 nationwide tow service. We are extremely proactive when it comes to getting repairs. You will not find a company more committed to getting you moving again quickly.
Yes, all of our vans come with an unhealthy supply of videogames - which come in handy on those rainy days where there's nothing to do, but we also provide card and board games if you want something a little more old school
A Shiftpod is an insulated shelter that is very easy to set up. Even if you've never set one up before you can have one up in about two to three minutes! They are very spacious, and are a great way to add additional living space to your campervan experience!
Yes! Take Fido on a journey of a lifetime in our beautiful home on the road; we are very pet friendly! However, we may charge an additional cleaning fee if Fido makes a mess.